Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I Saw Coobies Last Night

Before I begin, one word of wisdom....well actually five words....Don't Ride With David Jacks...

So last night, I went downtown with J.R., Todd, Mark, Stevie, Kaci B., and Jason. We hung out at BigFoot and got some food. We probably had the coolest waitress on the planet. I had my Cookie A La Mode(which is the greatest dessert on Earth), and then we headed out. Good thing we left when we did, because the owner was making us drinks....right J.R.?....

Then we were going to get on the roof of the Peabody Hotel, but for the first time, it was locked. So we hung out in some giant room on top of the hotel...

Next we headed to Beale Street to hang out and enjoy Memphis. Jason is a master photgrapher, and he was taking pictures like crazy. If you haven't seen his pictures, then you have to check them out. He worked his magic and we just chilled. We also got to check out some wasted soccer moms singing karaoke.

Can't beat that.

We ended the downtown venture as we always do....heading to the river. One word comes to mind when I think of the river.....that's right, you guessed it.

Mosquitoes.....

I had fun though. Kaci B. and I kinda hung out most of the time, cuz I guess we were the only "youngins" there.

Anyways, my mom's weiner wants to pee, so I'm gonna let it out.

No comments: