Friday, June 22, 2007

I'm A Virgin

So yeah, the title says it all.

I'm a virgin to the blogging world.....

....whatever you were thinking, that is true as well....

I don't really know what to write about right now, but I'm sure that as time moves on, I won't be a virgin blogger anymore, and my blogs might actually be worth reading.

I just wanted to share some advice with anyone who reads this....

Don't run through corn fields. It's just not worth it. Especially if you wear contacts, and especially if they just sprayed the field with pesticides....

Last night, Ashlin decided that it would be fun if we just took off running into some corn fields. She was right, because I had a blast. I could feel something in my eyes when I was in the fields, but I just disregarded it and kept going. When it got time to leave, I opened the door to get into my car and the overhead light turned on, as it normally does. However, when I looked into the rearview mirror this time, I didn't see me staring back. Actually, I didn't see anything. My eyes were slowly swelling. At this point in the swelling, I couldn't see much of anything. The light was making my eyes water to the point where it was difficult to see, and the giant swell around my eyes made me blind. I don't know if it was pesticide or not, but whatever it was, my eyes didn't like it.

The swelling has went down a lot, but at this point in time, I look like a down syndrome panda bear. People keep staring at me. At work today, someone turned around to tell me something, started stuttering, and then just started laughing.

Thanks Ashlin for your great idea. It was fun, but it was as good as J.R.'s, "WE CAN GO ICE SKATING IN OLIVE BRANCH" idea, when we rode an hour to find a roller rink full of 11 year olds dancing to Fergalicious. Thanks Jack, and thanks Ashlin.

1 comment:

J.R. said...

Everytime I see the picture on my phone or talk about corn my eyes start itching for no reason...

Thanks Jesse