Friday, June 29, 2007

Jack Bauer's Match

If you haven't seen Die Hard 4 yet, then you HAVE to get out and watch this movie. I went and picked up David Jacks, because he keeps wrecking his car, and we head out to Cineplanet to watch Die Hard. I was expecting a decent movie with cheap thrills....

.....not sure if I have ever been more wrong in my life.....

This movie kept coming from the very beginning. It was a little over 2 hours, and the entire two hours was absolutely psycho. Each action scene was absolutely amazing.

It was actually really funny, too.

Bruse Willis was invincible. I don't think I could count as high as how many times he escaped something, whether it be a person, a car, a jet, or any other viable threat.

Maybe one of the Top 20 movies I have ever seen, but definitely one of the Top 5 Action movies of all time.

Don't believe me? Check out to see what DJ had to say!

No comments: