Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Oh The Chilren

Perks Chocolate Custard is unbelievable...

Anyways....the past couple days at work have been interesting....I tried to remember the funny things I've heard and saw, but only a few stood out in my memory....liiiikkkkeeeee......

1. Picture this. A 4'6" 150 pounds...porky, jolly, loveable little girl covered in freckles with a funny hair cut....now picture her stuttering this with a nasty snarl on her face..."Man, I beat up so many people, I'm so bad, I fight so much that when I go to the camera section at Wal-Mart......I get free stuff...." and then look away with a snarl....I found it quite funny...

2.Picture the same girl. She said something to me that she found absolutely hilarious.....and then......a bubble started to form in her left nostril. A light green snot bubble. I guess she didn't notice it, but me and every other kid at the table did. It kept growing like a balloon being blown up until....POP!!! The she gasped and tried to act like nothing happened. She gave me a qucik little smile and an "AHeHe". I replied with "Yes Lindsay...the class saw your snot explosion on your face. Now go wipe it off."

3.New girl. About 4'9", but maybe 80 pounds. Stringy frizzy blondish white hair with a weird pink pair of glasses on. She gets in my face like a slobbering freaking werewolf and yelps," I EAT PAPER SO MUCH THAT WHEN MY GRANDMA GETS THE NEWSPAPER IN THE MORNINGS, I RUN OUT AND I SMMEEEEEEELLLLLLLL IIIITTTTTT!!!" All I could say was "Go sit down or I'm telling Mrs. Carrie".

So yeah....that's my job for ya.

Gotta get some stamps before the post office closes.

Peace nig.

No comments: