Wednesday, August 15, 2007

First Day of Classes

Today, I woke up at 8:30 and got ready for class. I had KSU 1101, a freshman seminar that teaches you about college in general, at 9:30. My class was cool! My teacher was only 26! I was expecting Colonel Sanders! He was telling us about how we can do whatever we want in there....bring our computers, get on the internet, leave if we want, or don't come at all. It's such a change from high school. He also said that next week, we will take a tour of campus as one of our classes, and then the next class, he wants to take us to a ropes course!

Next, I had Mathematical Modeling. Boo....

It sucked. It made everyone want to fall asleep. Actually, it didn't make people want to. It just made them do it. We were doing exponents and division.

Seriously?

So, I will definitely be hating that class.

Tomorrow, I have English Composition 1101, Anthropology 2105, and Geography(I don't know the number). Classes don't start until 11!

From what I hear, Geography should have about 300 students in it! We are supposed to be in one of those auditorium style classes that you see in the movies! I'm not gonna lie....I hope I don't get disappointed!

No comments: