Monday, August 20, 2007

My Day

Wanna make a guess as to what this post is about...?

My day started kind of odd. I walked into KSU 1101, and sat down. The teacher walked in a few minutes later. He started talking, and in mid sentence, stopped and said,"Hey...who's the 1990 kid?"

Obviously, that's me. I'm the only kid he's ever had born in the 90s.

When I raised my hand, all he said was "Oh...yeah. We talked about you this weekend."

Then he went right back to teaching....I felt odd for the rest of the class.

I also ran today. I'm not a fan of running for fun. I think it's stupid. J.R., Todd, and Mark love it. Chris Vaughn is incredible at it. I'm not bad, but I just don't get it.

Then I went to Devin's house, where this super sexy tasty meal was waiting. Taco ring, chicken thing, and rice bling(I felt like I should have kept the rhyme going) was yummy in my tummy.

I can't believe I just wrote yummy in my tummy and I'm not going to delete it.

Now, I'm back in the dormitory, about to do my homework.

Yippeee for college

No comments: