Tuesday, August 7, 2007

It's Official

I'm leaving for school on Sunday morning.

Most people ask me if I'm nervous, or if I'm ready.

The answer to that varies.

Sometimes I'm scared out of my mind when I think about doing this. I'm afraid that I won't have that much fun because I'll miss all of my friends. I'm afraid that I won't have fun because I'll miss being in Tipton County.....

WOW! I don't think I've ever thought that.I can't believe I might miss living in Tipton County. It could happen though. I've lived here basically my whole life. Who knows??

I'm also afraid that I would have enjoyed another school better. I'm a die hard Memphis Tigers fan, and I kinda wish I was going there. My dream school would be Syracuse University. Gahlee MAN!!

On the other hand, I'm super freaking excited to be living in my own brand new room, not having to wake up every morning at 6:30, and for lack of a better word, doing just about whatever I want to do. Not that I'm going to do anything bad, it's just the fact that I'm basically free to do whatever!

So I guess when you combine the feelings together, you get nervcitement..? Excervous? Anxcercitement?

I guess I know that these could be the greatest, and overall, most important years of my life, and I just don't want to blow it like I did in high school. I wasted 4 years of my life in high school, and I'm afraid that now I'll be pumped to head to school, but when I get there, it will be just like high school.

Either way, I'm still pissed at Kennesaw for not having a football team or a soccer team.....

No comments: