Monday, August 13, 2007

Just Like A Movie

Well, after a whole bunch of bullcrap happened again this afternoon, I finally got moved in to my dorm. I met my roommate, Sam. He is freaking awesome!....The other two I don't really know. One is named Abdul, and the other is Wiisam, pronounced WE-SAM. They are both from Lebanon. They will randomly pop in the room, do something, and then leave.

Anyways, my room freaking rocks.

So, yeah. I hung out in this living room style room in a different building because my building was boring. Sam and I just kinda chilled and talked to people as they walked by. Eventually, people started to join. Pretty soon, we had started a viewing party with about 15 people to watch the season premiere of "The Hills". I don't watch that show, but I do know that just about every girl on that show is hot.

Now, I'm sitting in my R.A.'s room, playing Guitar Hero(it's what college kids do), and eating candy.

Earlier, we walked out into the courtyard and people were just chilling and playing guitar and hanging out, having fun. It was cool.

It was just like a movie.

No comments: