Sunday, August 12, 2007

Jacked Up

I'm standing in line about to get my keys for my brand new dorm today, when they lady says to me,"Have you made your first payment?"

....um.....I think?....

Long story short, I have to get in a couple different lines, only for me to find out that my loan that's paying for my room hasn't went through, so I have to pay for my first payment out of pocket. Well, coincidentally, I just so happen to have enough money for that. The only problem is I have to wait for my balance to be updated on my checking account before I can pay for my room.

That won't happen until tomorrow.

So, I guess I'm chilling at the Regan's again tonight.

No offense at all Mrs. Teri, but I REALLY hope I move in tomorrow.

I did see Rush Hour 3 tonight though.

Chris Tucker is hilarious.

1 comment:

Teri said...

no offense taken. I'm glad everything worked out today and you can stay when ever you need to.