Thursday, August 2, 2007

I''m An Owl

A Kennesaw State University Owl....

I went to orientation and registered for my classes today. I'm excited now that I know what to expect....

....but I'm more excited about this....

Today, my dad was talking to one of the KSU Housing reps, and my dad asked about my status on the Dorm waiting list. They informed my dad that they took me off the waiting list on April 26th. That day, they called me at 5 p.m. to tell me that they had a room open. Nobody answered, so they just straight up took my off the waiting list. My dad got a little frustrated and repeated what he said and asked him if that sounded right. They knew that wasn't fair, so the rep went and got his manager/leader/boss/whatever. My dad explained the story to the manager, and the manager agreed that that wasn't fair....

....so they gave me a dorm!! University Village baby!!

It's a 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom dorm with a fully furnished living room and kitchen. I can't wait!

I also got my class schedule today.

My classes are: Social Issues: Perspectives in Anthropology, English Composition 1101, Social Issues: Perspectives in Geography, KSU 1101(an informational class about college in general), and Mathematical Modeling 1101.

I'm excited.....

but I'm still pissed that they don't have a football team or a soccer team....

Ho bags

No comments: