Monday, July 16, 2007

A Happy Time

If you haven't seen Transformers, this post may not make much sense....

If you have seen it, enjoy....

Today in class, one of my favorite students approached me with a question. He stated,"Hey Mr. Jesse, I saw Transformers this weekend. The only problem with it is I don't understand what a "happy time" is".

That caught me by surprise. I replied,"Uh I don't think that actually meant he was doing anything."

"They said he was doing something in his room. Some "M" word... What was the "M" word again?"

"I have no earthly idea what you are talking about. Please go play UNO."

This was by far one of the most awkward times of my life. Trying to tell a 10 year old the answers to these questions was not on my To-Do List today.

Just another day at work....

Again, if you haven't seen the movie......axe somebody about it!

1 comment:

David Jacks said...

Was the M-word Malformation?