Saturday, July 7, 2007

A strange thing happened to me yesterday...

I picked up Karlie and Andrea Wade to go see the movie "License to Wed". Our movie started at 4:40, and we got there at when I thought it was 4:40. We bought our ticket and started to walk into our movie, when we realized that the movie we were walking into said "License to Wed 2:25". We just thought that Cineplanet had jacked up there movie times, so we went out and asked the guy in the theater what was going on. We said,"Hey, our movie starts at 4:40, and this movie isn't done yet. What's going on?" He gave us a really strange look, and responded with,".....um...it'll be done in a little bit..".

So we hung out in the lobby waiting for that movie to get done so ours could start. We played bowling, which Karlie beat me. I played a few games of basketball, which I am now the #3 high scorer, and I'm the only guy that's in the Top 10 two different times(I'm also #10). We went over to concessions, and I got some popcorn. While eating our popcorn, Karlie said,"It's 4:15".

How could that happen when we got there at 4:40?...and then I realized...

I suck at telling time. I rushed the girls and got them there an hour early because I thought it was an hour later than it was. I'm sorry to A Wade and Karlie. We made up the leftover time by going to Taco Bell.

"License to Wed" was awesome. It was super funny. Mandy Moore was also super hot.

What more could you ask for.....?

No comments: