Saturday, July 7, 2007

I'm not sure if I should blog about this, because I'm sure every time I play Wii now I will get a lot of jokes....

Today I punched a hole in my wall because Wii Boxing pissed me off.

All this ducking, weaving, bobbing, swerving, leaning, tilting, diving, wobbling, jerking, and shaking that this person was doing was making me so mad. It's like who gets in a boxing ring and does that. It was also driving me crazy that my guy wouldn't throw a punch. It's not like I would have hit her; she was basically limboing while I was swinging at her. After limboing for 856 minutes while I'm wearing myself out, she cautiously stands up straight and starts nailing me.I'm too worn out to do anything so I'm bent over, gasping,"....hey stop....", in between breaths. When she finally finished me off, I stood up, pissed off as ever, turned around, and BAM!! Nailed the wall right beside my bed. The hole is only about 5 or 6 inches deep, because right before I hit it, I thought,"I can't punch a hole in my wall. Mom will be so mad at me...". I guess I didn't slow down enough, because I still hit it.

Mom's gonna be so mad....

1 comment:

Kelsianne Regan said...

you punched a hole in your wall cuz of the wii AGAIN? SERIOUSLY jesse as funny as that was you gotta stop getting so freaked out over a game...