Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Where's my sledgehammer??

As I begin most stories, a very funny thing happened to me today at work. Picture a young boy...about 4'6", maybe 80 pounds....cross-eyed as could be with a lisp...

Now picture him in itty bitty shorts with a matching t-shirt and old school sandals that consist of 54 velcro straps...

He was digging quite a hole with this stick while we were playing outside today. I leaned over to the young boy and asked,"Where you heading?". He angrily replies,"China!...but I can't get there unless I have my sledgehammer!" With this, he slings his arms in the air and yells at the surrounding public,"HEY!! WHERE'S MY FREAKING SLEDGEHAMMER!?!?"

All I could do was laugh, but then I told him to watch his mouth. No dropping the soft F-bombs in my class.

Anyways, the Woodards and I are about to head out to meet Stevie, get some food, and go to Navy Lake to check out the fireworks.

P.S. There is a video in the making as we speak...check back. It will be hilarious!

1 comment:

David Jacks said...

I'm really proud of you for blogging every day like you sad you would.....(sarcasm)