Sunday, July 22, 2007

My Weekend

A couple things that have happened to me this weekend...

1. I was at church getting something for work, and VBS was going on. I heard one of our staff members say that another staff member was "getting wet for jesus". I didn't hear the part where she was saying that he was in a dunk tank. It was still very funny.

2. David Beckham makes his debut, and ESPN brings out the "Beckham cam": a camera that doesn't move off of David Beckham. No matter what, it's always on him. Is he really that special?

3. My dad's house got sold. I think he said he has to be out by the 17th. It will be a crazy time at this house with me moving out, and now my dad moving out as well.

4. I saw "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry". It was hilarious. There was one part of the movie where I was actually crying from laughing so hard.

5. I watched David Jacks' "Lip Gloss" video. If you haven't seen it, wow. Check it out.

So that's about it...

Peace up a town down

No comments: