Sunday, July 8, 2007

What A Day

Yesterday, I headed out to the Redbirds game with David Jacks and J.C. Thompson. This was the beginning of one of the longest days of all time.

The Redbirds lost 3-2 to the Albuquerque Isotopes, but it was still a good game. After the game, J.C. and I headed to our houses to get some stuff and then back to David's to stay there for the night. We arrived at about 10:30 at David's house. I left after that and went and got Taco Bell, because big boys gotta eat, know what I'm saying. We then proceeded to play Guitar Hero 2 on Xbox360.

Wow....that's one of the funnest things ever. We played GH2 until about 1 or so. After that we plugged in the Wii, and started on Mario Party 8. I have never played Mario Party 8, so I wasn't sure what to expect. That game was INCREDIBLE! If I may say so, I dominated J.C. and Jacks, and came home with the W. At about 4, we all put on matching White Station lacrosse jerseys, and headed out to film the next great music video. The video will be posted very soon.

After we got done filming the video in random places around Millington, we headed back to David's house to hang out some more. I edited the video, while David and J.C. played some more GH2 and Mario Party. I finished at about 6:30 this morning, and then I jumped into the Mario Party. David and I were on teams, and we dominated J.C. and Wario.

We then got ready to go to church. We got a new pastor this morning, but I don't remember much from all the dozing off I was doing. After church, I went out and bought GH2 on PS2. Freaking sweet....

and now here I am, after a 4 or 5 hour nap, back at the Woodards, playing GH2.

I have no life...

2 comments:

J.C. said...

i am waiting for some payback for the worst defeat of my life

Jwood said...

wow grammar ftl